TTI’s Slurry Fracture Injection™ (SFI™) process is an advanced deep well disposal technology for environmentally sustainable energy resource development.
- SFI process has several market applications:
- SFI results in ‘Zero Discharge’ waste management operation
- SFI is a proven deep well disposal solution for a variety of waste streams:
- NORM, low-level radioactive waste streams (LLRW)
- contaminated soils, sludge & tailings
- petroleum industry Exploration & Production waste streams
TTI’s Slow & Easy (S&E) technology is a stimulation process for unconventional resource development.
- S&E process has several market applications:
- Stimulation of shales, tight sands, conglomeratic sands, carbonates, and tuff oil & gas reservoirs
- Stimulation process for SRV development in tight, stiff rock for geothermal applications
In cooperation with CleanTech Geomechanics Inc. (CTG), TTI is involved with the development of Cased-Wellbore Compressed Air Storage (CWCAS) technology for renewable geo-energy storage systems (geo-ESS).
TTI’s Technology Portfolio covers several core markets.