TTI is an industry leader in advanced deep well disposal services. TTI operates globally to dispose of large volumes of granular and viscous fluid wastes into deep geological structures. TTI uses its advanced deep well disposal solutions for a variety of waste streams:
- NORM & low-level radioactive waste streams (LLRW)
- Contaminated soils, sludge & tailings
- Petroleum industry E&P waste streams: produced solids, oily sludge, tank/pit bottoms, crude oil contaminated soils, drilling waste, & NORM
- Large volumes of produced water or waste water are also injected/disposed as part of advanced deep well disposal operations
Extensive process monitoring must be utilized during advanced deep well disposal operations in order to ensure effective Process Control.
- Process Control can be defined as follows:
- Ensure in situ formation containment
- Optimize formation response to injection operations
- Maximize formation storage capacity
- Mitigate wellbore integrity risks
TTI has developed the industry Best Practices for deep well disposal based on comprehensive expertise in the design, management, and operation of large-volume advanced deep well waste disposal projects.
View/Download Automated Water Disposal Fact Sheet ( 中文 | Bahasa Indonesia | عربي )
View/Download the SFI Services Fact Sheet ( 中文 | Bahasa Indonesia | عربي )
View/Download CRI Overview Fact Sheet ( 中文 | Bahasa Indonesia | عربي )
View/Download the CRI Piggyback Concept Fact Sheet ( 中文 | Bahasa Indonesia | عربي )